1. The objective of this association is
to bring together kalpakkam based malayalees who are workind in the D.A.E. establishments.
2. To provide a forum for rendering all possible helps and assistance to members and
the public at large in all possible matters especially in the event of untoward calamities and happenings.
3. To guide the members of in educational matter of their children.
4. To collect more informations and updating the different office memorandums
of different ministries time to time which are useful to the central government / state governement employees and educating
the members of association of the pre and post retirement benifits.
5. To expend a portion of income of association and the materials from the
members of the assocaition for wellfare of physically handicaped, the downtrodden, suffering and socially neglected section
in and around kalpakkam, irrespective of religion caste, creed or language and set up a committee for this purpose as and
when natural calamities occur, such as rain , flood, cyclone, etc.
6. To help the members for their childrens marriage.